Open during normal Clubhouse operating hours.
an Eight bay range with state of the art computerised teaching system
Opened on 3rd April 2009 by Past Captain Graeme Nisbet, who hit the first ball
The construction of the range took just 12 weeks and has been finished to a high standard throughout with sympathetic detail in mind thus blending in with the new Clubhouse.
The Driving Range building features eight bays in total, two of which are teaching bays situated at either end of the range building.
The north-most bay is enclosed and features a “state of the art” GASP computerised teaching system - more information available here.
The ball dispensing machine is positioned within the Driving Range building.
The Driving Range is open during normal Clubhouse operating hours.
- Trolleys are not permitted within the Driving Range building.
- Do not step beyond the Driving Range building towards the Range outfield.
- Please replace ball baskets next to the ball dispenser when finished.
- Please have respect for fellow members who are using the range.
- Make sure you leave with everything you went in with!
- Longer shots to be within the two white posts at the top of the hill
- Balls to be played off the mats only